"I'm not an artist . . . . .
I'm a lifestyle"
* Two Time Hawaii Music Awards Winner
* Multiple Performances CBS/NBC Honolulu Hawaii (8x's)
* Supported Artist KoAloha Ukulele Honolulu Hawaii
* #1 Hawaii TOP100 Songs - "Another Day in Paradise"
* Another Day in Paradise in "Deadly Honeymoon" on Lifetime Movie Network (opening song)
* #1 Hawaii TOP100 ALBUMS - "Pineapple"
* #1 Hawaii TOP100 ALBUMS - "Pineappleman Hawaii"
* #1 Hawaii TOP100 ALBUMS - "Summer"
* #1 Hawaii TOP100 ALBUMS - "Pau Hana"
* #1 Hawaii TOP100 ALBUMS - "Love of the Islands"
* #1 Hawaii TOP100 ALBUMS - "Chillaxin"
* Shared the Big Stage with Van Halen, Judas Priest, The Pretenders, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Humble Pie, the Beach Boys, Hall & Oates, Pablo Cruise, Toto, Greg Kihn, Rick Springfield, Missing Persons, the Go-Go's, Huey Lewis & the News
* Previously on Warner Bros. Records
* Guitar with all black funk band Fatback
* Guitar with funk/jazz band Groove Company LTD
* Guitar with SBCC Big Band Jazz
* Guitar with punk band SPY - EMI Australia
* Guitar with DB Cooper Warner Bros Records
* Guitar with Godspell (North American Tour)
* Guitar with The Fantasticks and Anything Goes (off Broadway)
* Past Management with The Beach Boys
* Santa Barbara Songwriters Showcase Winner
* Los Angeles Songwriters Showcase Winner
* On SHOWTIME for an entire summer
* Wrote Commercials for Warner/Elektra/Atlantic (WEA)
* BA in Film Studies at University of California, Santa Barbara
* Wrote "Honor Our Children" Hawaii C&Y Day
* Wrote "Island Cry" for Hawaii Five-O
* Wrote "Big Tease" with Jim Messina
* Wrote "Love Me Tonight" with Bridget Benenate (Kelly Clarkson "Breakaway")
* Composition Major Berklee College of Music in Boston, Mass
* Film Major at San Francisco State University
* Designed over 200 World Class Surfboards
* Professor of Ukulele at Waikiki Beach
* Life Coach/Counselor at Waikiki Beach
You are visitor number: 30744